Custom Search
Business Affiliate ProgramsCouponPersonalsAdvertisingShopping

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Adressing You with Love



I'm just a mere ordinary person. Perhaps some of you are same as me. Nothing special. Just living like most people in the world. Nothing special in my birth, life, lineage, social status, or anything else to make someone appear to be unique among the earth's other inhabitants. But you know that there is something in there waiting for us to be special. Something that makes us feels that we are not born here to live with the usual course for some time and died without any meaning. There are things that give value to our lives. Something that I have found.

I think each life should have some meanings. And my normal life becomes meaningful only after the meeting with something very very special. That special thing is Sri Krishna Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His teachings. Sriman Mahaprabhu came to this world about five centuries ago. But His tenets still delivered throughout centuries, to the whole world, by an unbreakable chain of succession of spiritual masters, known as Sri Goudiya Vaisnava Sampradaya. Sometimes people also call these teachings as Krishna Consciousness.

And what makes it so special, at least for my own self. What made me follow this path? What do make me willing to at least label myself as a Goudiya devotee? Why do I receive blissfully Sriman Mahaprabhu and His teachings in my life? In this post I shall try to reveal the reasons. That may be regarded as something subjective, it's up to you. At least we can get a glimpse that I think interesting and special in this Goudiya Vaishnavism or Krishna Consciousness.

Krishna Consciousness is Sanatana Dharma. It makes us understand the evolution of consciousness and how rare this precious human birth. With this very valuable human body, we can recognize Krishna Consciousness. With it we can search for God and find God, our true wealth, and takes the blessings of salvation that comes from God to us. Sriman Mahaprabhu teaches that Krishna Consciousness is pure and beautiful divine love, which He brought and established as the dharma or true religion for the world in the form of sankirtana movement, the congregational chanting of the holy names of The Lord. He never taught something like everything is god; this mere living creature is god. He does not please our minds by thinking that we are gods. Sriman Mahaprabhu teaches the true message of the Vedas and Gita, how to learn them in the right way so that we can realize our basic position purely as servants of God. With full of humility, once again ... humility ..., we able to see elephants in our eyelid, not busy in blaming our environment. By this spirit of full humility, Sriman Mahaprabhu makes us understand that all things can be achieved by serving the Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krishna and can make us cry to Him with full of happiness, "This is thy servant!”

This is my personal opinion, not meant to be the authoritative source, even if we find some arguments that come from Vedasastra. This is just an expression of honesty about such a wonderful thing that has changed my life, about something so beautiful and special, which was the reason why I was happy to accept the change in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

click for better world

Stop Smoking


 
Super Blog Directory