Aim of the Hinduism Summit
The Hinduism Summit aims to promote an understanding about the unique science behind Hinduism concepts and practices, and provide practical guidance on living Hinduism. The Hinduism Summit aims also to unite everyone interested in Hinduism, to preserve it in the face of denigration and misconceptions about Hinduism today.
1. Jagadguru Shankaracharya Swami Jayendra Saraswati of Kanchi Kamkoti Peeth
2. His Holiness Pande Maharaj of Sanatan Sanstha
3. His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar of The Art of Living Foundation
4. Her Holiness Mata Amritanandamayi (Amma) of Mata Amritanandamayi Math
5. Sadhvi Ritambhara of Param Shakti Peeth and Vatsalya Gram, India
6. Mahamandaleshwar Sri Sarvanand Saraswati Maharaj of Uttarkashi, India
2.30 pm Welcome with auspicious conch blowing and shlok recitation
2.40 pm Ved mantra pathan (recitation)
2.50 pm Commencement with auspicious lighting of the wick lamp
2.55 pm Awarding the Vishwa Hindu Ratna to honourable speakers and honouring Saints
3.05 pm Introduction to FHA
3.15 pm Shri. Rajan Zed, Hindu interfaith leader, on 'Maintaining a Hindu identity in America'
3.30 pm Invited speaker on ‘Know denigration, preserve Hinduism !’
3.45 pm Spiritual Science Research Foundation’s presentation: ‘Spiritual dimension underlying Hinduism concepts and Hindu issues’
4.00 pm Refreshments’ break with videos on spiritual research with Pendulum and DDFAO techniques showing the role of subtle energies in the current situation of Dharma
4.30 pm Dr. Mihir Meghani, Co-Founder, Hindu American Foundation, on 'Issues facing Hindus in America'
4.45 pm Shri. Easan Katir, on 'Relevance of Hinduism in America and Hindu human rights'
5.00 pm Forum for Hindu Awakening’s presentation: Understanding, living and preserving Hinduism in daily life
5.15 pm Video demo and science behind ‘Taking Darshan of a Deity at the temple’
5.30 pm Shlok recitation (Prayer for understanding, living and preserving Dharma)
5.35 pm Conclusion with gratitude and announcements for the direction ahead for attendees
5.40 pm ‘Ask the speakers’: Press Conference and interactive discussion with the speakers
Special attraction of Summit
* Exhibition of visual posters on sattvik living and unique science underlying Hinduism
* Treasure of books on topics of spiritual practice (sadhana), Dharma, sattvik pictures of deities and sattvik products for worship and spiritual practice
For more information, please call our toll free number +1 877 303 3342
Mahabharata Tatparya Nirnaya: Chapter 14: Part 3
2 weeks ago